sticky menu

Search


Recommendations by my fav Family Doctor

Clinic Name: Hosanna Medical Centre
Doctor: Dr. Yuen
Fees: $$/5
Service: /5

As mentioned in my previous post, I fell really ill after my birthday celebration @ Ah Yat Abalone. I was running a temperature (38.2deg) and had throat infection. My sinus is back and my mucus is backdripping into my throat, thereby causing the throat inflammation. My throat felt really sore and itchy.

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Yeun of Hosanna Medical Centre and had no qualms in promoting his medical ethics and professionalism for free. I have been a sickly child since young due to my sinus and poor digestive system. I would visit him whenever I am down with serious ailments because I would try going to my panel clinic - Raffles Medical to safe the hassle of medical reimbursements. 

The most serious ailment I had was Stomach Flu when I ate something really bad. And this illness makes me puke non-stop, leaving me weak and faint. I fainted on several occasions when suffering from stomach flu and my mom would always call Dr. Yuen to come over to our house to administer his medication. His jabs are the best and also his medicine. They provide the quickest cure to my ailments VS Raffles Medical's. I have coughed non-stop for a month despite taking Raffles' medicine but got well within a week after taking Dr. Yuen's medicine. So his medicine somewhat worked much more effectively for me. 

Back to the clinic's name -- Hosanna. Hosanna is a Judaic and biblical term used to express adoration, praise or joy towards God. Yes, whenever I get cured from an ailment, my family would be shouting our "Hosannas" unto our heavenly Father. Dr. Yuen's clinic is small and cosy with a cheerful nurse that enjoys to chat with almost every patient who visited. You will hear Christian Music playing in the background whilst waiting for your turn to visit the doctor -- indeed, that is really administering and comforting to the soul and it motivates our willpower to recover from our illness.

This time round, my mom accompanied me to the clinic as usual as she was worried that I might faint suddenly. We chatted with Dr. Yuen and he prescribed some medication to abet in my speedy recover.

The Clinic


Then, my mom mentioned that I have constipation problems and requested for him to prescribe some laxatives for me. This was when the chatty nurse came into the picture and introduced this wonderful product to us:

Kombucha Tea & Mushroom

The health benefits of Kombucha are self-explanatory in the article provided above and I shall not elaborate further on them in order not to be seen as hard-selling... Besides easing on the constipation problem, Kombucha also helps to turn your graying hair BLACK!! This happened to the doctor's mother (who is 88 years old now). And Kombucha was rumoured to be the cure for Eczema!! *WOW!!*

And coincidentally, there was also a patient who is suffering from colon cancer in the clinic who testified about how Kombucha eased her constipation and her condition got better after taking this. 

The clinic now manufactures their own Kombucha and is retailing them at SGD25 / bottle - The bottle is really huge aniwaes. If you buy 3 bottles, you would only be required to pay SGD60. Alternatively, the clinic also provides tutorials on how to make your own Kombucha in the comfort of your own home using Mushroom, Brown Sugar and Lipton Teabags... Do give the clinic a call should you have further queries (contact details indicated above) ~ :)

My mom has ordered 3 bottles but I have yet to try as I am still under medication...

So that's all for my sharing for today.. I am feeling much better after taking the medication :)

Cheers & stay healthy!!!

Shalom my friends ~



P.S. By the way, Dr. Yuen just informed us that his clinic does provide beauty services like laser at a lower than market rate (for more details, pls contact the clinic yourself). 

P.P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:
   



x♥x♥

 photo rabbit1.gif 
Follow us on Facebook!




1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Are Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist.
    * Same as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete