sticky menu

Search


Plain Food for the Sick ~ Crystal Jade Kitchen


Restaurant Name: Crystal Jade Kitchen

Pricing: $$/5
Food: ♥♥/5
Ambience: ♥♥/5
Service: /5
Website: http://www.crystaljade.com

Location: Parkway Parade, NEX, Plaza Singapura and many more...



After my Durain Cake Episode, I suffered from a very bad sore throat and cough which stopped me from eating good food :( 

But I think its a blessing in disguise as my Sweetie Muffin decided to treat me to Congee from Crystal Jade Kitchen instead.


I only fancy eating congee from Crystal Jade Kitchen as I think that they make the BEST Congee in Singapore! I like my congee to be really fine and smooth in texture ~ which makes it easy to swallow and perfect for my sore throat :)


Who says you can't eat good food when you are unwell and sick heh? LOL


We went to the Parkway Parade Branch as it is located nearer to our church and we can attend the evening service after dinner. 

We arrived at about 6pm and the dinner crowd has not arrived yet..





What We Ordered


Hot Honey Lemon

The drink was sweet and refreshing. Ideal for my sore throat :)

Crystal Jade Kitchen

Dumpling Soup

The soup was a tad too saltish for our liking but the dumpling was OK..

Crystal Jade Kitchen



Congee


This is my FAVORITE congee. It tasted great with the shredded cabbage and cuttlefish and with the crispy crackers!! Splendid!




Crystal Jade Kitchen


Crystal Jade Kitchen




Overall

Crystal Jade Kitchen is a place suitable for casual family meals as older people tend to prefer plain Chinese food. I love the congee best and thank you Muffin for the treat! Love u lots ♥~



P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:
   

x♥x♥

Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment