sticky menu

Search


St. Marc Café, Marina Square

Café Name: St. Marc Café

CHOCOCRO | BREAD | SWEETS | COFFEE

St. Marc Café
Website: http://saint-marc-sg.com
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-105/184/185, Singapore 039594
Open Daily from 10:00 to 22:00

CHOCOCRO | BREAD | SWEETS | COFFEE

Craving for something comforting and sweet? Are you a dessert lover like myself too? Then St. Marc's Café is the place you have to visit!

The selling point of this café lies in their wide selection of desserts for you to choose from - you can see the displays of the desserts served prominently at the entrance. It is simply too hard to miss!


They looked so real and yummy although they were just prototypes...

Le' Display

Seriously.. I think all desserts shop should have such display ~ It is so easy to browse through the selections and decide which one is towards your liking more...




Le' Ambience


The place is dim and cozy - like the normal Starbucks Coffee. Nothing really fanciful but a great place to chill out and enjoy a drink / some desserts.. I ♥ it very much!


They have different types of seats - hard / soft / fabric / leather... Hmm just a mixture..

Cozy Corner!

Oh yes, you'll see a similar display at their counter area too!

Le' Counter Area...

What I Ordered


I ordered the Choco Berry Celebration to 'celebrate' my day doing Overtime (OT) in the office. Man, I really HATE OTs. They are a sign that your job is beginning to affect your work-life balance.. I pray... The days of doing OT will end soon~

Also, as a fan of Yuzu Tea, I ordered a cup of warm Yuzu Tea to keep myself warm too :)

Le' Food


St. Marc Café, Marina Square

Yuzu Tea (SGD6.00)


Nothing beats drinking something warm under the chilly air-conditioned premises!

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
Yuzu Tea (SGD6.00)

St. Marc Café, Marina Square

Choco Berry Celebration (S$8.80)


I was filled with excitement when I saw this! Couldn't wait to savour every bit of the sweet stuff ♥

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
Choco Berry Celebration (S$8.80)

It consists of frozen strawberry bits, pudding, butter cake, cornflakes and vanilla ice-cream. Not to mention the wafer stick stuccoed to the side! Looking really pompous and worth celebrating!

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
See how happy this dessert looks?
The frozen strawberries tasted a little to sour to my liking but the rest are still OK.

By the way, the cornflakes are buried underneath.. It takes some patience for you to discover them :)

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
I Spy Cornflakes!!

And also, there are surprises like discovering tiny cubes of butter sponge cake buried in this amazing glass of ice-cream!

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
Butter Spongecake with Berries Syrup~ Yumz

St. Marc Café, Marina Square
Le' Total Damage

Overall


I am well-pleased with the desserts. After all, good desserts never fail to perk me up to face the challenges ahead in life - be it work, marriage or faith.

I do hope that you guys can be of good cheer after reading this post of mine and I do hope that you will find your type of comfort food too ♥~

Oh yes, there was some promotion going on at the Café which I have snapped some photos of them :)

Join St-Marc Mobile Membership to enjoy 10% off!
Seasonal Item: Matcha Daifuku Chocoro @ S$2.60 per piece *WOW*
Pricing: $$$/5
Food: ♥♥♥♥+half/5
Ambience: ♥♥♥+half/5
Service: ♥♥♥/5


P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email Me


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment