sticky menu

Search


#RabbitMuffin Proposal - 29 Oct 2013

My Birthday and His Proposal



HE chose to propose to me on my birthday almost a year ago.

My evening started off with Sweetie Muffin picking me up for birthday celebratory dinner. As usual, the dining venue remained a secret till he parked his car at Hotel Grand Pacific that I knew that we were going to have an abalone feast @ Ah Yat Abalone.

Was rather disappointed that he got a Groupon Deal (yet again) for this festive occasion because the food never tasted good from such deals to be frank. Indeed I was right about it and actually that dining experience spurred me to start a blog to document my life story whilst I started my very first post reviewing this restaurant (read HERE).

Birthday Treat at Ah Yat Abalone, 29 Oct 2013

With a queasy stomach (due to indigestion), we strolled to Bugis Junction to make myself feel less nauseous and I felt slightly better there.

Sweetie Muffin bought me a laced ribbon for my plain Mary Jane Sketchers Shoes to cheer me up (after the abalone ordeal). 

My Birthday Present

We then headed off to Marina Barrage to waste our time since the night was still young as Sweetie Muffin suggested. 

He then started to act weirdly as he insisted on finding a secluded place to park his car.

I did not suspect much but was really frustrated and annoyed with him wasting my time with his car park hunt. 

Finally, he found an ideal spot to park his car and we alighted for a stroll.

The Singapore's Night View was indeed splendid - we get to see Marina Bay Sands and Singapore Flyer all at once!

#RabbitMuffin Proposal - 29 Oct 2013
Splendid Singaporean Night View

Marina Barrage is an ideal place for couples to hang out and chill because it is the most cost-effective place. You get to enjoy the breeze and scenery or even see others fly kites at night. 

We were then done for the night as I started to feel cold from all the breeze and hence we headed back to the car park and Sweetie Muffin declared that he needed to visit the washroom to clear his bowels (nothing new when hanging out with a Muffin).

I was told to return to the car to wait for him whilst he do his 'business' and he passed me his car keys. As I do not know how to drive, he told me to press on the middle button of his car key in order to unlock the door...
Are You Sure?!

I was studying the illustration on his car key and was doubting his instruction as the illustration does not indicate that it will unlock the doors of his car. 

Thinking that he gave me the instruction in a flurry as he needed to visit the washroom badly, I proceeded to press the second button in order to prove him wrong.

Indeed, the car boot opened and I walked over to close it but realised a mysterious object floating out from his car boot --  it was a balloon!

Brown and Cony in 'My Love from The Stars' (Free): K-drama 'My Love from The Stars' hero and heroine became Brown and Cony! Install CookieRun and get this set. Available till 11/4/2014.
The reason why I emphasised on the word "a" is because Sweetie Muffin filled the balloons with Helium in the afternoon but most of them had lost their gas and only one managed to float out of his car boot whereas the rest hobbled lifelessly in the boot. 

Then, Sweetie Muffin reappeared and started exclaiming that ALL the balloons were supposed to fly but a small 'mishap' happened along the way. Then, he apologised for the awkward mishap and told me to look into the car boot.

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!

I was dumbfounded.

I saw the my Le' Sucre Rabbit Doll lying in the boot alongside with Sweetie Muffin's DIY Comic Strips (printed on a few A4 paper) using LINE Characters which looked somewhat like the illustration below.


I was not touched to tears. 

LINE Characters: All the Love (100 Coins): The LINE Characters are back and more animated than you've ever seen them before! Use these moving stickers to bring even more emotions to your chats!

I was simply dumbfounded because that was totally unexpected from a Muffin.

Le Sucre
How the Actual Scenario looked like...

Then, Sweetie Muffin took the ring box and went down on his knees to do his proposal. He was mumbling throughout and I couldn't really remember what he said except for the most important sentence that our relationship would work out with God being in our midst. 

LINE Sticker

OK, that was all I need to be assured of and I proceeded to say "YES!" without hesitation.

LINE Sticker

Then, he tried to slide the ring onto my ring finger.

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!
Only to realise that he bought a size too big for my petite finger!

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!
MEH!!! I HATE MUFFINS!

I had always dreamt of shopping for my OWN Engagement Ring because I am very fussy when it comes to design and Sweetie Muffin's taste had been pretty bad in my opinion. 

I was rather cross that he went ahead to buy the engagement ring without consulting me and even got a ring that was many sizes bigger than my finger in the latter (after the excitement from the proposal faded off of course). 

My Engagement Ring
However I was grateful that his taste wasn't so bad after all as he chose a design with 2 rows of side diamond as he know that I love bling! And he also tried his best to be very romantic in his proposal although it was on a quiet night at the secluded corner of the car park at Marina Barrage *Chuckles*

So, that was how I got myself stucked with a Muffin for a lifetime.

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!

I am glad that God has given me a Muffin for me to love and bully cherish and to share my wonderful and not so wonderful experiences with.

Thanks, Muffin for tolerating my nonsense for almost another year after the proposal and counting on for more (nonsense) ahead.

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!

Thank you always for being my best-est companion and soulmate for so long without getting sick of me (perhaps you will after 7 years) and trying your best to be a better Muffin (although you can't become a Cupcake *Oops*). 

Can't wait to begin a new chapter in life with you and hope we have many more beautiful moments ahead with God witnessing our matrimony and filling our marriage with abundant blessings :)

Brown and Cony's Thrilling Date (100 Coins): Brown and Cony are back and more animated than ever. Let them show you just how much they love each other!
Rabbit Eats Muffin - Let the Countdown Begin...


P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email MeIcon


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment