sticky menu

Search


Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++

(Ad) NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++ (SGD8.90 / 200ml)


Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++

Are you suffering from very dry and flaky skin like me? 

I hate it whenever I see scaly patches on my legs especially when I skip applying my body butter. 

Yes, I resorted to applying body BUTTER which is a lot richer and creamier when compared to lotions as that is how dry my skin is.

Hence I was really glad that I get to try this new product from NIVEA which was posted to me by SampleStore.com :)

Introduction


The NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA ++ is the first body serum that not only repairs 10 signs of extra dry and damaged skin within 24 hours, but also shields it from the sun.

Key features are:


1. Extra light serum texture
2. Non-sticky
3. Fast Absorption
4. Repairs 10 signs of dry and damaged skin within 24 hours

So.. What are the 10 signs of dry and damaged skin?

The TEN Signs of Dry and Damaged Skin Are:


1. Flaky
2. Itchy
3. Uneven
4. Scratched
5. Rough
6. Cracked
7. Stressed
8. Dull
9. Peeling
10. Tight

Out of the 10 signs, I think I got SEVEN out of TEN. So does that make me a winner? 

Meh! I don't even wanna be a winner for such a contest if there is any ;(

My Review


The packaging of the product is rather handy, in tube form verses the tin used to contain the traditional good ol' NIVEA Creme.

Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++

Oh yes, I forgot to mention how this good ol' NIVEA Creme saved my life in the past. Its rich and creamy texture is really pampering for my dry lizard skin.. The downside is that it tends to get stuck in my fingernails as I might dig into the cream accidentally with my finger...

Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++
NIVEA Creme

The texture of the product is surprisingly very light and watery although it looked white and creamy. 

Review: NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA++
Looks creamy but it is actually very light!!

Also, it retains the fragrance of the good ol' NIVEA Creame! I always loved how my NIVEA Creme smelt.. LOL.

The serum gets absorbed into my skin really fast - in fact it felt as if my skin is drinking water!

The long-lasting results? 

I was initially skeptical as I felt that the watery texture might not be as durable as the ultra oily and sticky body butter I used to apply on my skin. But oh ~ I am SO WRONG!

My skin is still moisturised after a day's application and I did the 'scratch test' on my legs at the end of the day. I simply scratched my legs with my fingernails (I know its gross) to check if there are any visible lines and was amazed that there are none! *WOW*

Pricing: ★★☆☆☆
Packaging: ★★★☆☆
Effectiveness: ★★★★☆*
*Reviewed after 2 uses only 

Where To Buy


You can buy this product at all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers.

Each 200ml tube retails at SGD8.90. 

Readers' Benefit


What is the catch?

You may redeem your FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum on SampleStore.com by clicking on the link below:


The sample comes with an A5 Size Brochure with Magnifying Glass Cut-Out which allows you to participate in the Instagram Contest

Instagram Contest

(25 Aug - 30 Sept 2014)


~ TWO Grand Prize Winners to be hand-picked based on creativity of opinions (text and /or photo)
~ Grand Prize Winners each wins shopping vouchers worth SGD200 and NIVEA hampers worth SGD100
~ Instagram contest will commence from 25 August - 30 September 2014
~ Winners will be announced on 1 October 2014

All you need to do is fill up the brochure and take a photo and hashtag #NIVEAsg, #IntensiveMoistureSerum to win prizes.

Photo Credit: @melvasg

Wish you luck! :)



P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email MeIcon


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment