sticky menu

Search


Review: ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask

Smoother Hair for up to 4 Days with Asience Treatment Hair Mask


Ever felt disgusted by your broom-ish like hair that is damaged by chemical procedures?

Don't worry, there might be a solution to it!

I was grateful that The Sample Store sent me a jar of ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask to try out as my hair is very unkempt and tangled now :(


Doesn't my hair look like a BROOM now?

ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask


The hair mask is packed in a plastic container which feels rather solid. 

I like the flower engraving on the top of the container's cap

Key Ingredients to achieve Soft and Supple Hair:


Moisturise

  • Camelia Oil
  • Liquorice
  • Lotus
  • Korean Ginseng


Repair

  • Pearl


Soften

  • Shell Ginseng Leaf

Slogan: 5 Minutes of Intensive Treatment for 96 Hours of Intensively Smooth Hair!

 How to Use:

  • Shampoo Your Hair normally
  • Squeeze out the excess water in your wet hair
  • Apply a liberal amount of the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask evenly at the ends of your hair (I applied it on the last 15cm of my hair as I have long hair)
  • Leave on for 5 Minutes
  • Rinse Throughly


***It is advisable to use at least once / twice a week for best results***

Usage Instructions and Beauty Tip
 As an impatient individual, I feel that 5 minutes is still considered a reasonable wait VS the normal 15-20 minutes for facial masks which feels like eternity. Even during that 5 minutes, I could not stay still and did other stuff - I applied facial mask (my mask was in gel form) and even went ahead to brush and floss my teeth to prep myself for bedtime. 

My Review


My hair became really smooth, soft and supple immediately after the first use and I could comb through my hair effortlessly.

The results lasted for 4 days as promised by the product although my hair started to give way on the final day itself...

Review: ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask
Before and After Comparison

Overall, this is a great product which offered a quick fix to my unruly tangled hair.

Where to Buy


The ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask retails at NTUC, Cold Storage and Sheng Siong with effect from June 2014.

Alternatively, may also redeem a free Asience Treatment Hair Mask Sample @ http://www.ksgpromo.com/AsienceMask/ 



Da Rabbit's Rating:
Value for Money: ★★★★◐
Efficacy: ★★★★☆
Overall: ★★★★☆




P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email Me


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment