sticky menu

Search


First LINE Friends Pop-Up Store @ Wisma Atria, Singapore

Grand Opening of the first ever LINE Friends Pop-Up Store @ Wisma Atria!!!



Hello fellow LINE Friends (or Fiends)!

I am so egg-cited in sharing with you the very FIRST LINE Characters-themed Pop-Up Store which opened in Singapore!! 



Strategically located at Orchard Road - outside the Wisma Atria Building, this vibrant looking pop-up store is attracting much attraction and crowd too!

Longest Queue Ever
Check out that nasty long queue!!!! I melted whilst queuing in that warm weather!

I arrived at the place at about 6.00pm (I rushed over after work) and it's the eve of a Public Holiday - Labour Day!! There was already a substantial crowd taking photos of the store and queuing to get into the store! YES, like the LV Building in Paris, you do have to queue to enter the LINE Friends Pop-Up Store as though you need to buy an LV Bag or something.. Anways, that is the trait of Singaporeans - they enjoy to QUEUE!

LINE Brown

I queued for a good 20 minutes before I get a chance to enter the store and it was really small :(

LINE Stickers
Cool Backdrop for taking photos :)

Photos taken in the Pop-Up Store:


Cheerful Paintings / Portraits of LINE Characters on the Wall :)

Sally and Brown Mini Plush Toys!

Golden Brown and Silver Cony Statues
I like that Golden Brown and Silver Cony Figurine!

Golden Brown and Silver Cony Figurine
Close-Up :)

Brown & Cony
Brown and Cony Plastic Figurines :)

LINE Characters Post Cards
LINE Characters Post Cards
Sally, Moon, Cony, Brown Plush Toys
More LINE Characters ~

GOODS SOLD ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-EXCHANGEABLE SIGN / LABEL
I LIKE Cony's Expression in this!

Posing with the Cony Mascot after getting my LINE Haul

LINE ROULETTE 


LINE ROULETTE
Elaboration of the Game Rules :) I do hope I can get 1st Price too!!!

LINE ROULETTE

Ending off with Sweetie Muffin XOXO


LINE STICKERS - Brown Bear
LINE NOTEBOOK and BROWN GELPEN for Sweetie Muffin

LINE Character - Brown Bear
Sweetie Muffin Poses with Brown ~ Awww that's so cute!



P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email Me


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment