sticky menu

Search


Chanel Perfume Bottle iPhone Case

iPhone Case from LindieSs VS Qoo10


Chanel Perfume Bottle iPhone Cases in Transparent
Qoo10 (left) VS LindieSs (right)

Hey guys! I am so so excited to share with you my detailed video review of the iPhone cases modelled after Chanel's flagship Perfume No. 5 Bottle!

I initially ordered the iPhone case from Qoo10 due to its cheap pricing.. However, after seeing the one sold in LindieSs' Online Shop, I have decided to order hers to see what is the difference since she claimed that her quality is much more superior..

www.lindiess.com
HooRay! iPhone Case delivered via DHL Express from LindieSs ~ Arrived within 4 Working Days! It is carefully bubble-wrapped to ensure that the items arrive intact!

www.lindiess.com
Unboxing the iPhone Case ~~


iPhone Perfume Bottle iPhone Case for iPhone 5S/5
LindieSs' Online Shop: www.lindiess.com
Price: USD32.00 + USD29.99 (Shipping via DHL Express)

*Note: Chanel never produce iPhone Cases like this. Hence what you buy will never be "Authentic". My colleagues nicknamed it "Canal" (without the 'H') since it is not originally produced by Chanel. And yes, the No. 5 perfume is rather pungent - might smell like the Canal to most people. LOL

Verdict


I think that if you do not want to pay so much for an iPhone Case, you can really opt for the Qoo10 version as the difference is not that much in terms of aesthetics.

The Shipping Cost is considered really steep for LindieSs' shop and I actually wouldn't mind paying lesser for using a more inferior shipping company and wait for one month for the goods to arrive seriously.. But the service provided by DHL is really efficient - I received my order within 4 working days :)

The quality of LindieSs' iPhone case is definitely better. But whether you want to spend so much on an iPhone case which is never produced Chanel is something you might want to reconsider...

www.lindiess.com
How the casing looks on my iPhone 5S
LindieSs
Looking classy on my iPhone 5S in Champange Gold ~



P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email Me


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment