sticky menu

Search


Le Spa, Gemmill Lane

{Advertorial} Pampering Massage at Le Spa



Sick and tired of the hectic working life and also suffering from very bad shoulder aches?

Have you experienced body aches in the wee hours of the night but unable to find a massage parlour that operates at night to soothe your aches? 

TaDahh!! The solution is here -- it is Le Spa which is opened 24 hours everyday to soothe your body aches with their comforting Oriental Massage. 

Long hours of working in the office has taken a toil on my body and I was really grateful that I was invited to try Le Spa's massage services :)


Why Le Spa?


1. No hard-selling of exorbitant packages
2. Reasonable Pricing
3. Enjoy quality massage anytime

Le Spa, Gemmill Lane

My Review


I chose to visit the outlet at Gemmill Lane as it was situated very near Telok Ayer MRT Station (DT). 

Le Spa, Gemmill Lane
Upon arrival, I was led into a dimly lit treatment room where I would enjoy my 90 minutes of Le Classic Swedish Retreats (SGD90)

Their massage bed was laid with champagne gold bed sheet which gives me the 'imperial' feel. Also, the texture of the bed sheet was rather silky which does not cause creases on my face when I have to lie face down during the massage which is something I like because most massage parlours may surround the facial portion of the bed with white towels of tissue paper. 

Le Oriental Treatment Room

The oil used for the treatment was fragranced with lemongrass and it helped me to relax during the entire process. The masseur had a lot of strength and she managed twist my waist sideways at the end which made my bones creak ~ that was sheer satisfaction :)

Readers' Benefits


Tempted to try out their services? 

Le Spa is having an Opening Promotion of SGD38 for 45 minutes Body Massage! 

Do call their hotline now to make an appointment now!

Le Spa, Gemmill Lane

Le Spa
Address:
 - 14 Gemmill Lane, Singapore 069253 (Tel: 6222 6803)
- 16A Chun Tin Road, Singapore 599603 (Tel: 6222 6805)
Operating Hours: 24 Hours Daily



P.S.
Find this post amusing?? Please stay tuned to my future musings by clicking the icons below:

Icon Icon Icon Icon Email MeIcon


x♥x♥
Musings of a Rabbit photo screedbot.gif
 photo rabbit1.gif



1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than us.

    (And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to about "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP on this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete